Sunday, 11 August 2013

It can’t be

Really a person who can’t do anything you’ve meet
Really a person who gives a hard time you’ve meet
I have nothing that I can prepare for you
I don’t have the confidence to send you away like this

It can’t be, to live a day without you, without you, feels like dying
It can’t be, it can’t be, without you, feels like dying
Without you, seems like I can’t live, how can I live

I’m sorry for so many days
Really regret it till I can die coz of it
Really want to give you only a happy memories
Our love doesn’t even worth to it

It can’t be, to live a day without you, without you, feels like dying
It can’t be, I can’t be, without you, feels like dying
Without you, seems like I can’t live, how can I live

You doesn’t know how much I love you
If only I know it, I’d rather go from the beginning
Why does my eyes keep chasing you
I just want to go on living well, but it can’t be

It can’t be, to live a day without you, without you, feels like dying
It can’t be, I can’t be, without you, feels like dying
Without you, seems like I can’t live, how can I live

No comments:

Post a Comment